10 January 2008

Genius

The new Beirut album is one of many innovative albums that came out of 2007. I was somewhat reluctant to purchase the album, thinking his* sound could not really be improved upon. I was sorely mistaken. Watch the below two videos, which are so clever and well-made, matching the music.




Zach Condon, after he dropped out of high school, traveled through Europe following a group of traveling musicians, and soon became enthralled with their music and personalities. He brought this back to the States and formed Beirut.

2 comments:

Momma S said...

Hey Blog Slacker - we want to know what's going on in your world!

Love you both!

Sarah

Sammy said...

Ha! You caught me slacking, Sarah! In fact, I have been doing quite the opposite in the realm of book reading, essay writing... thus negligence to up-keeping the news.

Thanks for your accountability! :-) I'll put something together in the next few days. We are SO excited to see you guys!!